What round would you draft McElroy ?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Daves not here, Feb 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

surething i love you pick and saying hes coming lol high fived you for that

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. 24

24 Starter

Am I missing something, what rumor? To answer your question though, I felt like McElroy was a sleeper. But, he's been jumping up some boards. Highest I would draft him is the 4th round though.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

In what world does drafting McElroy help our QB situation?

I'll take any vet in the league over him.

Guy doesn't even know how to pronounce his own name.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

6th or 7th, but only if we take 2 QBs....there is noway this guy should be the only QB we draft.

5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

What are you even talking about?

Everyone says McElroy is extremely smart. Maybe you are referring to his accent or something, but that has absolutely nothing to do with football.

McElroy is also thought to have fantastic pocket awareness and great quarterback instincts. He may not have the best physical skills ever, but I remember you saying only a few days ago that you liked Christian Ponder despite his lack of physical tools.

McElroy is definitely worth drafting at the right spot.

6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I dont think the will make one nfl start. Ever.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

5th, but we'll probably draft a QB before then.. so i'd be a waste to draft him.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

He's worth a 5th. Better prospect than Rusty. Certainly better than Brodie Croyle.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Cowboys will certainly give him a good look.

10. lateknight

lateknight Master Opinionist

Who is McElroy? I had to go google him to realize he was Alabama. Yeah late rounds if there not before 6th. Definitely dump Rusty, Kerry, and Simms to make way for veteran that has something to teach and qb from 1st rnd that you think can learn. Maybe keep Simms but the other two have got to go.

I think if Cam is there come the 8th pick then thats our guy. I truly believe we need a duel threat qb to open up Johnson. If Cam isn't there then you try to get Matt Flynn from Green Bay and go defense in draft instead.

Either way no McElroy until later rounds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar