What QB Would Be Best To Bring In To Play And Mentor Locker?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, May 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rodneylynn1977

rodneylynn1977 Practice Squad

I think your gonna find that Jake is going to be just fine on his own...

2. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

it doesn't really matter what vet comes in because we all know at some point Lock will be thrown in the mix which i think might be before the halfway point of the season.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It is on Amano. The year before when we had a good center, we didn't have these problems. Amano absolutely sucks, and needs All-Pro talent beside him to succeed. If Harris & Scott can be that, then maybe Amano's lack of ability can be hidden.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

fish face should have left well enough alone on the OL instead of playing musical chairs so his pets got starting jobs

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

my best bet is it will either be Kerry Collins or Matt Hasselbeck here when the season starts.Kerry could probably be had for way less than Matt but i think Jake will play a lot sooner if Kerry is here mainly because of Kerry's age and durability.

6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

This kid could handle it imo. That said, I am in no way shape or form comfortable with Rusty Smith being one snap away from playing. They've got to pick up someone worthy of a backup role at least imo.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

How do you know that was Fisher's idea? Maybe it was some idiot offensive line coach. Oh yeah he is now the guy running things.

Why would Fisher make decisions about where people should play on the o-line when you have an o-line coach who has been here for over 10 years? I doubt he did.

I suppose it was also Fisher's idea to have Stewart wasting away on the bench in 2006 with Bell out of position at RT so Piller could play and not block anybody.

If Munch wasn't allowed to make decisions like that about his own area of expertise then he shouldn't be the head coach now.

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Start Locker and keep Vince as a backup instead of releasing him??

I'm joking.

9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Because Fisher controlled EVERYTHING.

How much did you see our organization change regardless of who the coaches were in the 16 years Fisher was here?

Fisher was a control freak.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar