Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

What QB Would Be Best To Bring In To Play And Mentor Locker?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, May 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. rodneylynn1977 Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $15
    I think your gonna find that Jake is going to be just fine on his own...
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,571
    it doesn't really matter what vet comes in because we all know at some point Lock will be thrown in the mix which i think might be before the halfway point of the season.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,203
    It is on Amano. The year before when we had a good center, we didn't have these problems. Amano absolutely sucks, and needs All-Pro talent beside him to succeed. If Harris & Scott can be that, then maybe Amano's lack of ability can be hidden.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,559
    fish face should have left well enough alone on the OL instead of playing musical chairs so his pets got starting jobs
    2 people high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,571
    my best bet is it will either be Kerry Collins or Matt Hasselbeck here when the season starts.Kerry could probably be had for way less than Matt but i think Jake will play a lot sooner if Kerry is here mainly because of Kerry's age and durability.
  3. EdRomeo Football Fan

Moolah:
    $32
  4. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,132
    This kid could handle it imo. That said, I am in no way shape or form comfortable with Rusty Smith being one snap away from playing. They've got to pick up someone worthy of a backup role at least imo.
  5. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833

How do you know that was Fisher's idea? Maybe it was some idiot offensive line coach. Oh yeah he is now the guy running things.

Why would Fisher make decisions about where people should play on the o-line when you have an o-line coach who has been here for over 10 years? I doubt he did.

I suppose it was also Fisher's idea to have Stewart wasting away on the bench in 2006 with Bell out of position at RT so Piller could play and not block anybody.

If Munch wasn't allowed to make decisions like that about his own area of expertise then he shouldn't be the head coach now.
  6. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $114
    Start Locker and keep Vince as a backup instead of releasing him??

I'm joking.
  7. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $114

Because Fisher controlled EVERYTHING.

How much did you see our organization change regardless of who the coaches were in the 16 years Fisher was here?

Fisher was a control freak.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.