What QB Would Be Best To Bring In To Play And Mentor Locker?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, May 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

KFC is gonna be the most seasoned vet available and I can't help but think that Munchak is gonna give him the call.

I think he has one good year left in him and that's really all we're gonna need him for so I think it makes the most sense. He shouldn't cost too much and I think he'd be cool with being here under a 1 year deal. Plus I think that the two would hit it off on a personal level. As somebody pointed out, they're both camo-rockin' dudes so I could see them hitting it off. Kerry seems like the kind of guy who isn't too good to pass along his wisdom to somebody who's willing to learn and I think Jake is that kind of guy. I think it'd be the ideal situation and the most likely.
  2. mike75

mike75 Starter Tip Jar Donor

i am open to Billy Volek coming back.he was probably one of my favorite backup QB's we ever had.i'll never forget his back to back 400 yard games.name me another backup QB who has ever done that back to back.Fisher is gone now.seems like 'ol Fish could carry a grudge especially against QB's,lol.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Haha i was there in Indy, I was actually happy about it. If we're not going to make the playoffs, I'd rather tank the season and make the draft exciting at least.
  4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Hasselbeck or Bulger
  5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Volek would be the perfect guy for us, he has a couple more years left on him, he wouldnt want big $ , he knows our system some what and he could teach Locker a few things. He is a free agent. unless the whole Titans management is mad at Volek i think it would be a good move. Volek and Britt would light it up!
  6. 24

24 Starter

I would actually prefer someone who could start for two to three years. If we traded for Orton, I wouldn't mind.
  7. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I think this one is really simple.

The answer you'll get from most on this forum is Hasselbeck or Collins. Based on all the rumors in the media, that's exactly what the Titans are thinking.

It will be Hasselbeck if Seattle decides to cut him loose. Otherwise, Collins. Locker will be fine either way.
  8. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I think this is definitely a possibility along with McNabb who is not going back to Washington. McNabb might be a little cheaper but wouldn't mind either QB.

These two or Hasslebeck would make me happy I really don't want to go back to Collins who has one year left and will struggle to make it through the season. He should be a last resort.
  9. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Starter Tip Jar Donor

I agree...Hasselback is my first choice, but KFC is the man if Hasselback is not available. My only concern with KFC is that an offense centered around him would be totally different than one centered around Locker.
  10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'd like to see Hasselback or McNabb. I want to see Locker though. I'm hoping he shows enough in camp to get some burn early and takeover at some point in the season.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.