What pro days will Titans staff attend?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by CRUDS, Mar 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

If an when this info is available please post. I see Carolina staff is attending Auburn but not Bama - are they taking Clam or Fairley?

2. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

I hope we check out locker and mallet. If we check out auburn ill be ok with fairley, but you never know, Cam could be our qb...wouldn't than Suck

3. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

Wyatt said they would attend both Cam's and Mallett's. The staff is going to divide and go to both.

4. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

my guess is that they'll attend the top 5 QB camps - almost certain to take one in the first 3 rounds.

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

The Charlotte Observer's Darin Gantt predicts that Auburn QB Cam Newton will be the No. 1 overall pick in the draft.
    "I think they were so set on Andrew Luck coming out, they're not going to wait," explains Gantt. "They need a quarterback." Gantt is the most clued-in Panthers beat writer in the country, so it would be difficult to not trust him. He also believes coach Ron Rivera "is going (to Auburn's Pro Day) for a reason," and that's to meet with the Panthers' next franchise quarterback.

6. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

there's still a lot that will happen between now and the draft but I would be shocked if Cam is the top overall pick. Frankly I wouldn't be surprised if he fell out of the top ten. I like the kid a lot but he is not a plug-him-in QB for the NFL at this point in his development.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Here's to hoping someone takes Cam before eight, pushing someone who will succeed in the NFL a spot closer to us.

:beer2:

• High Five High Five x 6
  8. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

I'm with you on that! High five!

9. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

I agree 100%...if he is on the board when we pick it will be a long 10 minutes of me praying his name isn't called. He is one of the few players in the draft it would absolutely make me sick for us to take.

10. TNTitanFan

TNTitanFan Camp Fodder

Carolina will have to pick a QB at 1, because they don't have a 2nd round pick. It could be either Newton or Gabbert. Buffalo and/or Cinci may take a QB too!, so there is a good chance that both will be gone by #8, which would be just fine with me, for that will push some damn good defensive players to us to select from and allow Mallet, Kaepernik, Ponder, Dalton, or Locker to fall to us in the 2nd round. Of course, you can't even know what the other teams are thinking when it comes to the QB choices in this draft.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar