What position should be drafted first?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by The Playmaker, Jan 20, 2008.

?

Which position?

Poll closed Oct 15, 2010.
  1. Running Back

6.9%
  2. Wide Receiver

62.1%
  3. Offensive Line

3.4%
  4. Defensive Line

17.2%
  5. Linebacker

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Defensive Back

10.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

256, i don't mind that pick but we really need a strong side type guy and caliais cambell is 6'8 280. Laboy and KVB give us 2 good speed rushers..

2. Titans256

Titans256 Starter

Yeah, RB's are a dime a dozen in the league these days. Everybody's got 2 "OK" RBs who together perform almost as good as the "back-in-the-day" gameplan of having 1 consistant pounding RB.

3. DLS33

DLS33 Guest

I say WR.. But that could be tentative, because if there isn't a GREAT WR there then I could see us taking the best player available OR trading that pick

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Their are a few potential great WR's in this year's draft but see no point in drafting one in the 1st unless we bring back all of our starters or sign a FA for a potential open position.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar