What position do we go?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titansfan12, Oct 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Witherspoons production has fallen off since the start of the season. I wouldn't mind taking one to either replace or provide a spark for him. SS will be a need in the future. Wouldn't mind taking another cb. Are biggest hole on defense has been the passing game and this is a passing division......makes since.

However, I think and hope we go guard or center. A lot of the issues we have had on D is because our O has stalled on some fairly easy plays.

Also, I think we will be drafting pretty late this year. I don't see this guy starting so we will probably go bpa.

2. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

SS or Center/Guard.

3. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

Titans QB Collins will miss 'several weeks'

And a beaut from Lombardi

Quarterback, preferably a Sr is the route to go.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Chill? We need a man at QB who can stay on the field. VY is soft and simply doesn't have the toughness mentally or physically to be a franchise QB. Sorry but the Tennessee Titans aren't in existence so VY can have a place to play when he wants to. The team wants to win a SB.

As for who we draft I can't see the team using a first round pick on a CB (no need), OG or OC (they never use an early pick there IMO unless the guy is a real stud and we are picking last in the round), RB (no need).

I can see us taking an OLB or S for sure.

QB but only if it is a guy they really like. Real hard to tell if a QB will be there worth taking. They could go QB later in the draft.

5. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

I'm new too the forum but I'm going to say OLB without a doubt. It's one of our weakest positions on the field. We have to get a guy that can cover, and play the run, cause our guys now aren't getting it done.

6. Section334

Section334 Tha Masta of Disasta

I wouldn't mind going OL or DL in the first round unless we can just get a freakish player that we wouldn't expect to fall to us. We have enough CB's for next season, and if we get another DL to put pressure on the QBs then it will make the CBs job easier. I also would not mind a good S to replace Hope. We are good on TE's, I believe Stevens and Cook are going to be great as the seasons go on, but it is not such a vital position for a 1st round pick.

#1 - OL/DL
    #2 - S
    #3 - RB
    #4 - OL/DL
    #5 - OL/DL
    #6 - LB

7. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

Really???

If you're really watching the games and listing to people talk you'd know OLB or MLB is a concern for this team! This has to get better in the off season but Tennessee should go QB to ha

8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I came here to say almost the exact same thing. Since you already said it, I'll just quote you.

9. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Our pass blocking has been horrible this year, i wouldnt mind seeing us go for an o-lineman that is a good pass blocker. I could also see us grabbing a bruiser running back in the first few rounds. Besides that, like most of you agree, OLb or SS.

10. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

That kid from OU would be a great fit to our OLB position I believe his name is Travis Lewis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar