Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

What position do we go?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titansfan12, Oct 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,190
    Glad you disagree, but we shouldn't let Harris walk. Cut Amano's sorry @$$
  2. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,415
    #1 priority should be OL.

QB if Vince ends up imploding (which doesn't seem likely).

Other than that IDK. We really are pretty solid all around so I guess BPA.
  3. Ubiq BAMF

Moolah:
    $0
    I don't think we're going to find a C with a first round grade and only one OG (which isn't a need). Munch thinks Harris is a player...just having growing pains right now. If we take Pouncey I'll be beyond furious.
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,190
    No to the little gay Pouncey brother. I'd rather give Amano a 2nd season at the position before going with that dude.

And there is no way on earth we go QB. You're seeing the beginning of Vince's career. It's partially his fault it's taken him this long, but you see what he's capable of doing when he gets the time to be the starter.
  5. Titanic_Sub Starter

Moolah:
    $1,128
    I'd like to see a Guard, Center, SS(To eventually replace Hope, not quite yet) or a power back that CJ can split carries with.
  6. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38
    OL or LB. Witherspoon can't stand up at the OLB position forever. However, we have a lot of talent in reserve (Curran, McGrath). However, if a bruising RB like Ingram is there then we could pounce on him.
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,158
    I also like DeMarco Murray. Reminds me alot of Darren McFadden, good speed/big guy/underrated power. Not 100% sure we need a RB in the first 3 rounds though. CJ gets 85% of the carries, I doubt next year would be any different. I think a power RB should be taken in the late rounds (Keith Payne or Mario Fannin or Allen Bradford), but we'll probably just cut him for Nickey anyways :gag:

OLB seems more and more likely. Witherspoon started out amazing, but every week his performance goes down and down. Thornton is a FA. We do have Rennie and McRath.
  8. Daves not here Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $1
    How many more times on the IR before we reconsider the future QB question ... guy is becoming a different kind of fragile, first it was mental, now it's physical
  9. Ubiq BAMF

Moolah:
    $0
    Ha, the dude is lucky he didn't tear his ACL in the Jax game. It's not like he's whining about a finger. Chill.
  10. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,171
    People were ruined by McNair. Most team's quarterbacks go down at some point in the season. That happens when you're stationary, exposed, and the very large men hitting you have a running start.

I do think he can be a bit of a drama queen at times and stay down longer than need be, but he's not Chris Brown...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.