Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

What position do we go?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titansfan12, Oct 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,970
    No to Ponder. Just no. He's a good college QB. A really smart guy(graduated in two years), but he just doesn't have it. All the tools, none of the skills.
  2. Shanvhere Elite

Moolah:
    $168
    I say draft a coach, i'm just saying.
  3. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,537
    i will be SICK if we draft a DT high.
    This might be a trade-down kinda year.
    Reinfeldt hasn't been as prone to that as Reese was. Considering it's NEVER worked out for us, that's probably a good thing.
    Remember The "big" WR year? Roby and Roydell, probably someone else too.. terrible.
    Then there was the DE year, Schobel, Laboy, and probably someone else.
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,970
    Brandon Jones

Antwan Odom
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,089
    Yea, QB is clearly the position we need to target. Vince's 9 TDs, 2 INTs, and 103.1 QB rating are inexcusable. :rolleyes:

We need to draft the best offensive lineman available. It's becoming more apparent week after week.
    1 people high five this.
  6. Ubiq BAMF

Moolah:
    $0
    BPA front 7 defensive player or SS. Has to be.

This is as about as well rounded of a roster as the Titans have had since coming to Nashville...there are really no glaring needs.
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,577
    I can tell you what we don't need. Don't need a QB, RB, FB, LT, RT, RG, TE, WR, DT, LDE, RDE, OLB, MLB, CB, FS, K, or P. Basically we could use a SS, LG, or C. Unless we lose someone to free agency this next draft should be an easy one.
    1 people high five this.
  8. Ubiq BAMF

Moolah:
    $0
    LG or C is out of the question. OLB can be argued because they really have no depth there...depends on how much they love Rennie Curran really. If they love him, they wait a few rounds unless someone really high on their board falls.
  9. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,970
    I agree 99%. We always let Munchak pick his project in the mid rounds and let him work with him.

What that said, we'll be picking 24-32 if the things continue the way they've gone the first half of the season, which means we'll be in the area of where the first center is usually taken.
  10. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,135
    I disagree, we need a C. Amano is having some problems at C this year. Draft a C, move Amano back to LG. LeRoy Harris is a FA and could walk.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.