What position do we go?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titansfan12, Oct 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 24

24 Starter

Kerry Collins did not do that bad down the stretch. His stats were better than McNabb's. I know some people hate him for one reason or another, but he was solid last year.

2. charlieXS

charlieXS Camp Fodder

how about we pick a big, fast, punishing, athletic RB complement to CJ?

Oh yeah, I forgot we already HAD that guy and waived him... I'm still ticked off about it.

3. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

that would be a huge boost for us if we got woodley only problem is he is a 3-4 outside backer not a 4-3 i would rather have greenway for that.....but we need another wr future franchise qb.....

forget my old post here is what we need lol

sign greenway and nnamdi (oakland ex cb) then

first-draft julio jones first unless prince is there so we can move prince to safety....

2nd. quincy carter safety from oklahoma

3rd. draft pat devlin from delaware-joe flacco replica

4. center from tcu

5. Anthony Allen RB -Georgia Tech- 6' 0" 230 or brian rolle from ohio state-mlb-5'11''-220 also john clay rb from wisconsin is an option

6. if we dont draft devlin--mcelroy-qb from alabama----but if we do draft devlin then draft Ryan Pugh-OC-Auburn- 6' 1" 295

7. draft- Derrin Nettles DT Morehouse 6' 3" 305

what you think bout that one?? targets each hole on our team i think

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I don't think anyone named Quincy Carter has a shot at getting drafted, no matter how talented they are.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I don't like is moving Prince to safety, weird drafting someone in the top 10 and then making them change positions, it just seems odd. If we're going to draft a QB that late then we would have to sign a QB for now. I really hope we get Greenway but don't hold your breath for Nnamdi. I like the Julio pick but if there is a stout defensive prospect available we must draft him, defense is our main issue.

6. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

well ya i think the best move is trying to sign marc bulger and having pat devlin or mcelroy be tutored by him.....and i thought i read that prince was slower than most corners but i forgot that was ahmad black from florida who would be moved to safety....and i forgot we signed myron rolle...he has potential once he gets his degree from college....

so we would keep prince at #2 corner unless we get nmadi and if we do then we dont need a corner....i dont think there is a stud d lineman worth us taking at the number 8 pick because there are really only 3 or 4 that i think are top 10 worthy and they will be gone by the time we pick so the best talent we have that could have an immediate impact would be jones....put him at the number 2 or slot and he can return with mark....

our d line should be fine i dont think its as big as everyone thinks we had so many injuries its bound to suck... but we could use some depth incase injuries occur again

bulger i think is our best bet...hes not that old and has talent and we wouldnt have to give up any of our picks to get him(i dont believe) and if we get mcelroy or devlin have 2 young studs to make him better too along with cook and stevens at our tight ends...i honestly wouldnt mind resigning moss if fisher was smart enough to draft julio and put moss, britt, and jones all on the field at the same time....i dont think anyone would be able to stop us if we got oline presence lol

7. UVATitan

UVATitan Camp Fodder

I say we go:
    1- LB/CB (the problem with CB is that we are actually good there and just need to get a safety and there is no one really worth it or worth moving).
    2 - Miles Austin (DT out of UNC) or possibly Ras I Dowling out of UVA (CB)
    3 - QB (Dalton maybe) or Best Available Player

No QB beyond Dalton and maybe Tyrod in a 5th round is really worth it here, especially with the fact that next year will be a solid QB class (Luck, Moore, Barkley)

8. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

well what would be the point of taken a qb this year and wasting a pick then taken one next year too? mcelroy is in a offense like ours in college and devlin is said to be just like flacco out of delaware

9. 24

24 Starter

I'm hearing that Peterson is supposed to run in the 4.2s. That would be ridiculous, especially considering his size.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

1. DT/DE
    2. S/CB
    3. QB (Devlin)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar