What made you a Titans fan?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KillerTitanFan, Oct 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

Run N Shoot.....thing of beauty. We should of won it all in 93. Great talent on both sides of the ball that year

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

1. Location
    2. Steve McNair. That man made me love football.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

I grew up hating the Falcons because my dad was a Saints fan before the Titans came, so I was happy when a team came to the area that wasn't them. As a scholar of the Classics I also loved the name. No one in Chattanooga seemed to like them when they first came here which made me love them even more because I am a total contrarian. It's also a great thing to have shared with my dad over the years, going to be a tough game to go to when his seat next to me is empty.

4. Mberglo

Mberglo Starter

Raised in St. Louis, moved to North Alabama. Kept rooting for the Rams until the Titans moved to Nashville. Decided I needed a new team, so the fall of 1999, I switched teams. Just so happens those two teams met in the SuperBowl, and I had a lot of fun with my friends and family in St. Louis. Been a fan ever since.

5. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

growing up in the area. going to games since vanderbilt days. watching steve mcnair.

6. Titan Wrath

Titan Wrath Starter

It all started in the spring of 2013 when the true freshman Marcus Mariota won the starting job at Oregon by scoring four touchdowns on four possessions, I told myself right then and there that kid is going to win the Heisman. Little did I know he would not only win the Heisman but put up the greatest numbers in regards to production and efficiency (58 tds, 4 int) college football has ever seen in a single season.

It's been a no brainer to me the Titans got the best player in the draft last year but my biggest shock was when they got the best player in this years draft in Derrick Henry. Talk about two building blocks to set a foundation for the future, wow I can't wait to see it all unfold, Pure Greatness!!

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

The most popular question on here.

8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Eddie! Eddie!

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Eddie George, guess you could call it a man crush. Followed him at Ohio State and I knew wherever he went he was gonna be great. He wasn't your ideal running back in terms of size which is what I liked. Tall, jacked, fast, and that long stride he had was different but effective especially in Madden. So the man crush started to become real serious in 96. I've lived in New England my whole life and never got attached to the Pats, thank god.

Pats fans have no idea what it's like to rebuild and endure multiple losing seasons. Majority of these so called "die hard" pats fans around here and pretty much everywhere are all bandwagon fans. They all jumped on board right after 2001, don't let them fool you. It's fckin pathetic and I hate them all. Their time will come when the Brady/Belichick era ends and the Titans reemerge as the consistent power house they once were.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  10. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

This seems like it would have been a great offseason thread.

Maybe you can turn it into a poll to see how many Oiler/Titans fans vs. how many only Titans fans are here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar