What is wrong with me..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ryan, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

I hear yoga and similar types of exercise routines are great for both stress relief, and having trouble sleeping.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I wanted to try that but the legs just don't bend that way anymore.

:ha:

3. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Ive always wanted to try it too, but Im not sure I have the patience. I do have a ball and a DVD that is sort of yoga-esque, but I dont think that proves quite as effective as an actual class, and Im not flexible enough to do half the stuff on it anyway.

4. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Well next week is when Im going to get it checked so we will see what happens. Im excited that this might finally go away :)

5. I completely agree. That's why I made sure to point out psychological problems caused by physical issues as an exception.

6. And let me tell you... it was hard to type while jumping up and down on my couch... :jump:

7. I agree on the physical activity being a good way to deal with stress. There are also a lot of non-physical ways to deal with it like mental exercises and breathing techniques. I occasionally have trouble going to sleep and use breathing techniques to help relax.

8. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Gonna try and sleep.. Hope I can

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I only read the first page, but you should consult with a doctor. You're not going to be able to stop it. If you're a worry-wart, that's what you are. You can't help it, and trying to stop it yourself wont do any good. Worriers have a chemical imbalance that make them stress and worry about things. Nothing they can control. My wife freaks out and is obsessive, constantly worrying about the smallest things, while I never, ever worry or stress. Just differences in the brain.

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

In some cases, particularly early in life, you can have an effect on the chemical composure of your brain. As your brain develops different ways of reaction, it creates patterns, which can lead to greater chemical imbalance. Practical steps early can prevent a more serious chemical imbalance later.

Though I totally agree that a doctor is the way to go. I'm no doctor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar