What is wrong with me..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ryan, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

That's true, but I meant the quality of the advice you get. Sounds like what he has is a legitimate concern he should discuss in the confidence of a medical professional.

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Why not? You've never seen bad advice from someone in the medical field? Boy I sure have. He should seek advice from a qualified person, but seeking opinions here is fine to add to the info he gets. I know I've been glad to ask patients their opinions instead of solely relying on a doc or nurse.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Not to mention that it's often a very productive to talk to complete strangers, without there being any expectations from either side. You of course just have consider the responses carefully.

4. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

I had to do something and most of you guys are really smart so I said hey why not.

5. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

http://wicu12.com/news/index.vnss?newsid=4298&type=News

Now that is messed up

6. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

You know.. The main thing about all this that I really do not like is the sleeping problem.

I know I'm tired.. I know I need sleep... and I want to sleep but.. I just cant. I lay there and lay there and lay there and I just cant fall asleep. Eventually I do but its annoying because I never get enough.

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Holla at some Paxil or some other benzodiazepine that your doctor recommends.

Wait, ain't you in high school? Just go out and get laid son. Forget the medications.

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Read the last two lines of post #16.

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Oh yeah.

Stay away from all skunk/dried leaf/seed forms of cannabis.

I don't know if you smoke it or not but 1 in 7 people experience anxiety & paranoia from smoking strong weed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar