What is this animal???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RyansTitans, Dec 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Savannah's are ugly. Those ears man.

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Cats are awesome. I love 'em. But getting one ticked off is like putting your face in a Cuisinart.

Sure, dogs have teeth and claws, too....but they don't operate at 4000 RPM.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

id love to have one i dont think there pets tho there probably wild and mean and crap lol

4. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Yeah, I'd like to get one of those, but I'm afraid it would eat my hairy eared dwarf lemur. Our kid has done got too big to cuddle, though, so we gotta do somethin' soon.

6. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

In all seriousness, though, hybrid breeds are a bad idea all the way around. I know someone who has some experience with these cats and here's the scoop. Not only are hybrids expensive, but they just don't make good pets. Most of them are agressive with their owners and are dangerous to other pets and children. Also, the majority have inherent health issues. They don't eat regular cat food, won't use a litter box, spray a foul stench onto everything they consider their territory (including their owner), have terrible digestion problems and plenty of other issues. These traits survive even after four or five generations of inbreeding. If a breeder tells you otherwise, they're just out ot make a buck.

Save your two grand for season tickets instead of spending it on that cute kitten that you'll eventually send to the pound. If you want a cat, go to the shelter and adopt a tabby or a calico or any other domestic that suits your fancy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar