What is left

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titansfan12, Apr 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titansfan12

Titansfan12 Starter

I am very happy with our picks so far. We have found our star DE, kr/pr, wide reciever with a lot of potential, and a good OLB who can come in and help us a lot. We have done great so far, but we are still not done. I think it is obvious our next pick should be a CB. Perrish Cox could come in here and fit well in our system. Our other needs are safety, punter, quarter back, and d-line/ another LB.

Pick Cox with the next pick and more defensive men who can come in a contribute. Also, Snead in the 7th round might not be a bad idea.

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

4th. Perrish Cox or Trevard Lindley
    5th. Myron Rolle or Corey Wooton
    6th. LeGarrett Blount
    7th. Brandon Banks

That would be a very satisfying draft if we could get those guys :)

3. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

Let's hope we get Perrish Cox. That'd really make for a great first 4 picks.

4. AH3

AH3 Rookie

I wanted Perrish Cox with one of those 3rd rounders. But if he's there in the 4th and we pass on him, I will be very disappointed. I could even live with Syd'quan Thompson. But Cox has 2nd round talent and would be a steal in the 4th.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar