What is an acceptable 2016-2017 Season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SanDiegoTitan, Mar 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

[QUOTE="

I would be okay with 7-9 / 8-8. Anything less and I'll be disappointed.

I expect 8-8 / 9-7 with 2nd place in the AFCS.

I would be thrilled with 10-6 or better, a first place finish and a playoff birth.[/QUOTE]

Easy there big boy on those lofty expectations - but good for you, it's better to stay positive now in the offseason while you have a gleam of hope to relay on. However, as we all now, those dreams will be crushed come Week-2.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

8-8

Mariota stays healthy

DGB emerges

Increased leadership

OL gels

3. Rudad

Rudad Starter

I like the idea of winning games in our division and winning games at home. We could win all divisional home games. That would be big help. Should beat Cleveland at home. I would say 6 or 7 wins would be improvement and we headed in right direction.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. EnglandTitan66

EnglandTitan66 "The Plump Prince"

Before free agency and the draft .... expectations .... *sharp intake of breath* I'd like an offensive line , that would be nice. An offense that contains more threat than just a tight end ; that would also be nice.

I'd like a secondary that can tackle and make plays.

I'd like a dynamic special teams outfit that could flip the field.

I'd like to see less of Brett Kern.

Then I remembered we re-appointed Mularkey and have a coaching staff whose modus operandi should be to still be breathing at the end of the season. Therefore my expectation is that we will still be wearing our ball-gowns of disappointment and embarrassment this time next year.

We will be looking forward to another top 3 pick while Adams Strunk remains eerily quiet and Underwood still flips the bird to the fanbase.

5. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Hopefully if we lose, its away.

Its time for some wins at home for season ticket holders.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar