What if we win in Denver?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 2, 2013.

?
  1. You know it

6 vote(s)
    20.7%
  2. Hell no, life sucks, kill me

23 vote(s)
    79.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Honestly, at this point, it would piss me off if we won. It would just show that they could have done it all along.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Lol

What I miss is these prime time battles.

Im watching MNF right now and both teams fans must be stoked as hell to be playing tonight for rights to home field in the post season

3. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I am not sure we win another game this year

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Bostontitan

Bostontitan Starter

I can see it now ...

news reporter ...munch why did you lose 100 to 0

Munch answer ...
    " Ill have to check the tape but i was told it was the shoes ."...

news guy ... what the ****..the shoes ?....

Munch ...
    " yes , i checked with our equipment guy and yes we did have the wrong cleats today "
    what i saw was the 1 inch cleats today , didnt expect snow...

news guy ...didnt you see the forecast today ?
    munch ....
    id have to check the tape , but what i saw on the forecast was sunny high in the 80S".

news guy ...what that wasnt forecast in denver .

Munch ...
    ohhh we werent playing the bucks this week ?...
    well ill have to go back and look at the tape ...

news guy ..well are you not the coach ...

Munch ..
    well when we get back and look the tape i will let you know ..
    but we played really well and looked good out there today if the ball bounced our way we would of won ...i think :banjump:

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Why is this a thread?

Manning will dink and dunk the sh*t out of us, and Moreno/Ball will run all over us. Fitz will throw at least one pick 6.

It's impossible. If we won, I too would be pissed in some ways because it would show the potential we have to beat any team when we play the way we need to play (and take care of the football). But on the flip side... maybe it provides a spark and we win out. Lmao jk jk. Just pure speculation.

We are 4-1 when we don't turn the ball over.
    We are 1-6 when we turn the ball over.

It's that simple. Maybe it was pure luck, but the first four weeks of the season we looked like a team that was headed for the playoffs without a doubt... disciplined, smart, hard-nosed defense, etc. The only thing we were really lacking in those first four games was a good effort from the OL (which is obviously still an issue; thanks Bruce!). I fully expected 10-6 or 11-5 after the way we started. It honestly looked to me like we would win the division because let's face it... this division sucks. Well, we're 0-4 in this scrub division so far, so what does that say about us? Yep... we blow d*ck.

Just go into Denver and give us a good game, lose and kill all playoff hope. Sick of this sh*t. False hope every ****ing year.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Reminds me of Norm Chow...

In the most monotone voice imaginable: "Well, we'll take a look at the tape."

7. PorcupineTree

PorcupineTree Starter

Same here. We might beat the Jags, but then again we could just as easily lose to them also. While I believe we can compete in these next 2 games just can't bring myself to buy into the possibility that we can win either of them, and I honestly fear we will get beat soundly by the Texans (unless they need to lose to get the # 1 pick in which case they may tank on purpose, but only if Kubiack is staying - which is doubtful...). I honestly could see us losing out and that is sad to feel that way...

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

All we can hope if they do slaughter us as bad as we all expect is that it's bad and embarrassing enough that the new ownership fires Munchak immediately after.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Sad lol. Towel Stompgate was the last true high water mark for our franchise. Watched it with my dad who had terminal cancer that fall. Really thought it was destiny that year. Funny how we try to use sports to rationalize issues in our own lives, (guess thats what makes them so exciting though) Flew to Tennessee for the Raven's playoff game. F*cking scumbag cheaters and damn crumpler ruined it all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar