What if we win in Denver?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 2, 2013.

?
  1. You know it

6 vote(s)
    20.7%
  2. Hell no, life sucks, kill me

23 vote(s)
    79.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Call me the eternal optimist, but if we miraculously win this coming game in Denver, we're right back in this thing and fighting for that 6th seed again.

We wouldn't be the Titans if we did things the easy way and won winnable games, we're suppose to have a colossal collapse so that we can have an epic come back.

I dont know WTF Im thinking in even posting this, but hey, in 2-3 weeks there will be all the time in the world to mope.

After all, tis the season of miracles right?

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

cat-riding-a-fire-breathing-unicorn-16414-1366x768.jpg

• High Five High Five x 17
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

lmao... shut up Bravey

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

I can't vote in this since I'm not a bandwagon fan.

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

You are correct that a win puts us right back in the hunt, but when was the last time a Munchak team actually beat a team with a winning record???

We haven't beaten one this year and we didn't beat a team with a winning record in 2012. You have to go back to 2011 to find 2 wins against teams with winning records. We beat the Texans the last game of the year when they were resting everyone. So I'm not sure that that really counts. We also beat the Ravens.

So a Munchak led team has only beaten 1 team with a winning record. I just don't see us getting the 2nd win this upcoming weekend.

• High Five High Five x 4
  6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Peyton is throwing 4 to 5 TDs on the reg. No way we can keep up. This is gonna be ugly folks. Like I'm seriously expecting us to lose by at least 30.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. amy

amy Starter

If we do win, it will indeed be the MIRACLE TO END ALL MIRACLES. At least in football. We will be talked about for decades! :cj:

The only way we could possible win that game is for Peyton to be out of the game, and then it would still be difficult, considering our 'three interceptions per game' sub QB.

8. Bostontitan

Bostontitan Starter

HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA, :hugelaugh: stop ,please stop ......

If we do this , i bet on the last game a win we get in

and we will lose the game anyway ...

thats our dam luck ..................

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

The world ends.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. ImTheCrew

ImTheCrew Starter

When's the last time we won a big game?

Week 17 2008?

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar