Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

What if we win big this week?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Oct 5, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,501
    If Matt Hasselback tears it up and we wind up blowing them out, do we continue to start hasselback the rest of the season even when Locker is healthy?
  2. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,585
    Yea roll with the hot hand. Locker could use an extra week of rest anyways. Wont be long til Hass is hurt and Locker can come save the day.
  3. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    and if we lose.. do we play RUSTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :banjump:

[IMG]
    TitansWillWin2 high fives this.
  4. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,474
    No pmar. No.
    JCBRAVE and TitansWillWin2 high five this.
  5. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,177
    I'd normally agree with Bravey to "roll with the hot hand". But I just don't think you can do that to your 1st round QB his first year as a starter. It would send a pretty real bad message IMO. Plus Jake hasn't done anything to lose the job besides get injured.

It's a moot point anyway because Hasselbeck isn't going to "tear it up". He is who he is. He's a slightly above-average QB who can on any given Sunday be pretty bad or pretty good. He might throw 3 TDs. He might throw 3 INTs.

I'm a Hasselbeck fan. I'm glad he's on the team. But there's not enough upside to him to warrant burning our supposed "Franchise QB" like that.
    SlidePiece high fives this.
  6. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,501
    Say he throws for 400 yards and 4 tds?!?!?
  7. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    i expected something positive from the thread... but then i saw who the creator was and knew this was going to be knock on Locker somehow >.>
    Ryno high fives this.
  8. RealestWhiteBoy Rookie

Bironas
    Moolah:
    $441
    I say Hass gets 2 starts minimum. If Locker can't go Sunday, then he can't go on a short week vs Steeler's D with Troy and harrison getting healthy. After that, Locker starts when he is healthy enough for a full week of practice or can do 25 left-arm-only pullups, which ever comes first.
  9. pobo90 LP Field Custodian

Moolah:
    $146
    either way.... its nice to have the luxury of a solid back up QB, whether its Locker or Hass
    CJtheBeast, JCBRAVE and Bonky high five this.
  10. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,177
    He won't. But saying he did, it'd be enough to maybe keep Locker on the bench another week or so "to heal". But you're original question was would we roll with Hasselbeck for the remainder of the season despite a healthy Locker. And to that, I say it's a definite no.