Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

What if Titans Don't Address OL in Free Agency

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Just Win Baby, Feb 4, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $89

coming back to get paid
    The Hammer, GoT, Titan43 and 2 others high five this.
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,132
    You guys, our OL is fixed. We will pay Hutchinson $6.75 mil & Amano $6.02 mil. Pair that with $7.5 mil Roos & $7.0 mil Stewart is making... we're paying our OL $27.27mil, and still don't have a RG. Probably Kevin Matthews on a 3yr/10mil deal.

Roos - Hutch - Amano - Matthews - Stewart

Top-10 highest paid OL. Can't wait.
    GoT high fives this.
  3. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,405
    Please no. Please please please no. That's ridiculous on so many levels... Another catastrophe... They should just cut hutch now. And send amano with him.
    Parking Lot B high fives this.
  4. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,865
    I would cut Amano and Harris before Hutch, but if it get's to cut #3, show him the door.
    GoT high fives this.
  5. Just Win Baby Practice Squad

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $448
    If Amano is still on this roster when the season begind then Munch doesn't really want to keep his job. Harris is a FA, so he definitely wont be back. Hutch graded out decently per PFF last year, but he's no longer a top 10 guard and shouldn't be paid as such. I hope he retires and we upgrade with an early pick or FA.
  6. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $200
    Please don't let this affect your decision Munch/Webster ... just cut this guy and sign a young guy who can play twice as good, play for twice as long, and cost half as much
    Riverman high fives this.
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,132
    I hope you got my hint of sarcasm, lol
  8. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,405
    Lol naw I was fully aware it was sarcasm ... I'm just screaming against that mess cuz sometimes ... It's almost possible.
  9. titansrule00000 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,148
    He was a good player but I don't think he is anymore we wasted some money on him last year, I hope they don't do that again this year!
  10. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $3,596
    He still has a bit left in the tank. Perhaps try negotiating? Draft Warmack and let Hutch and Roos show him the ropes.