What if? (Peyton Manning)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Jun 29, 2013.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

If you say so
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I'm not saying I approve of it, I am just saying that it explains quite a bit about RollTide.
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

I used to joke with RT about his wife being his sister LOL

good times
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. amy

amy Starter

This is an exercise in futility.
  5. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo) Tip Jar Donor

Dont know if someone on this thread already posted about this, but NFL Network reminded me last night that if Peyton wins this weekend, he will be the first QB to EVER win a Super Bowl with 2 different teams!
  6. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo) Tip Jar Donor

Does anyone ever wonder why he wears his helmet SOOOOO tight? After every game he always has that red triangle imprint in his forehead.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. Hoffa

Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Did they mention he could be the first QB to EVER lose a Super Bowl with 2 different teams?
    • High Five High Five x 2
  8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Listen here, little boy. Go back to my very first post and show me where I said we would be "worse off" with Manning.. I simply said that if it didn't work out with Manning, it would have really set this franchise back, due to all the money that would've been invested in him.

You are arguing over something that didn't happen. How do you even know Manning would have made this team better? I'm sure he would've made this team better, but you are going back and forth over something that doesn't even matter now.

If you can't show me, then quit wasting my time quoting me on the subject.

Also, keep in mind that Manning was just coming off neck surgery. So that's the reason why I said "If he didn't work out, it would've set this franchise back", not due to his talent, but by giving him a hefty contract coming off a serious injury.
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

You have to excuse RT, his entire life is based around hypotheticals.
  10. peterm211

peterm211 Starter

Manning's forehead would be envious of Vince Young's forehead. Nothing will ever come close to that airplane landing strip.