What I saw from Locker today + QB comparison

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thaddeus43, Dec 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Locker was completing 70% of his passes at the end of the third quarter. He ended up at 63% and 2 INTs. He is definitely not blameless.

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Britt had a great game. Locker, not so much. Those two were deadly as a combo today, though.

Those picks were killers. This looked like a game between two losers of teams. The colts are going nowhere in the playoffs if they make it.

If they have to play hou, NE, DEN in the first round, they are toast. They played down to the titans level.

I was at the game and was very unsettled about the lead at half. I just knew they were going to blow it.

Btw, Reggie Wayne is the real deal. TY hilton is pretty dang good, too.

3. dred

dred Starter

Ofcourse the Colts are toast in the playoffs.

I am seriously amazed that they are even this close to going to begin with.

I will say this about Locker. Dude is scary good when he gets out of the pocket. Sure he makes mistakes, but he is a rookie and you have to be patient and expect that from time to time.

I think the Colts and the Titans will be good to go as far as the QB position is concerned, for the next 5-10 years.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He's not a rookie... but somewhat similar, I suppose.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

I disagree. Locker did much better than Luck in this game. I think the penalties are what lost this game for us. Something like over 65 yards and on key plays. Comparing the two QBs you can see who had the better performance.

• Locker: 22-of-35 for 262 yards, 1 sack, 1 TD, 2 INT, 71.4 passer rating.
    • Luck: 16-of-34 for 196 yards, 4 sacks, 1 TD, 2 INT, 50.6 passer rating.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Never once said Locker wasn't better than Luck today... but that's irrelevant because they both sucked.

Luck is the most overrated QB I've ever seen.

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Locker isn't anywhere near where he should be in the developmental process. He's still just as inaccurate as he was as a rookie, he doesn't read the defense, throws to his first target every time, doesn't make "smart" decisions, and he doesn't show a lot of signs of leadership..

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

That int for a TD at our own 5 Locker threw...

I went to sleep after that.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Kaepernick is a joke and won't be playing in 3 years.

Not saying Locker will be either, but Kaep is VY type bad- just riding his 15 minutes.

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

And he also missed two easy TD passes (Washington and Wright) plus a number of other passes because of terrible overthrows. Britt most likely saved him from getting another INT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar