What happens now?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amy

amy Starter

"you dont give up on your team...shouldnt even cross your mind"

It's a game played by overpaid, undereducated young people who love drama more than just doing the job they are paid to do. Why should we respect that?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Illegal Hit

Illegal Hit Starter

they did not give up on the team. they gave up on the coach.

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

My boss is a moron; however, I don't give up on him. Do you know why? It's called INTEGRITY.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Sorry I don't speak retard. Type coherently please.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

NEVER!

[​IMG]

6. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Vince has one more year left. His performances this year have been much better, providing Fisher leaves, he should have one final season to prove he is or isnt capable of being our qb. The ratios of run;pass with VY this year are inexcusable from a coaching standpoint, especially when our rookie qb gets to chuck it 31 times. Love to see VY numbers with that many throws.

Our humiliating run has coincided with the loss of Britt and the return of gage. Damian Williams was doing a great job for us before Gage came back. We have good receivers now, with or without Moss. We do need a TE in the offseason to replace Scaiffe.

Our O-line needs help big time.

Don't want to make Gruden's job too easy so I'll stop there.

Fisher and staff, to leave by mutual consent. He's had enough chances and this is one of the better quality squads of players we have had. Enough is enough.

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

A grammar Nazi is someone who nitpicks. Your post looks like it was written by a 4 year old.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I am making an assumption you\'re not earning millions therefore the situation is a little different.

An NFL player is set for life (if he is smart), he is also in a role where there are less than 1% of the population that can do their job therefore another job after leaving is likely.

In the situation for us, we might have mortgages, bill etc, we can\'t really afford to leave unless we have another job already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar