What guy will you personally be pulling for to make the team?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Aug 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Maybe not. Always the practice squad though. And with how often Britt is hurt, we'd better have some bodies there.

2. cutter10

cutter10 Rookie

MALCOLM SHEPPARD, 6'3-290 , he fits this rotation, former all-SEC DE under Tracy Rocker, can play inside and out, only 23 yrs. old.

3. V-MAN

V-MAN I still believe

Pulling for Kirkendoll as well.. I missed his return but on that catch.. or dropped catch he had the defender beaten by 6 yards and the ball was severely underthrown.. given the safety a chance to close on the play. If Smith laid that ball out ahead of the play.. it would've been an easy td.

Plus Kirkendoll reminds me of Mason when we got him... He just finds ways to get open.

4. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

I like my receivers to catch the ball. We've got plenty who can almost make a catch. - Although they're more expensive.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

And he can catch.

Hard to blame a guy when he didnt make a catch that few WRs would actually make.

6. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I did not see the game(gonna see it today on NFL network)But I'm Pretty sure Hawk has a good shot at the 53 man roster.

Bigf.a.g.got53279 I mean bigtitan53279 is just a Mariani fan and wants to see him at the WR position so he highlights every single lilttle thing Hawk does wrong.But I bet Mariani didn't do sh!*&T Saturday either.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Like others, I'm also pulling to see Egboh make the team, he's one of those guys we could save a roster spot with because he's big and quick enough to play both DE & DT. Now with Jason Jones banged up, I'm expecting Egboh to have a solid preseason.

As for Safeties Myron Rolle and Robert Johnson, what's the deal with these two? I had high hopes for Johnson, but he's virtually non existent this preseason. As for Myron, I could care less if he does or doesn't make the team, having a high GPA doesn't make tackles, but we'll see.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Me too. I have never liked Hawkins but maybe Fisher leaving gave him a new outlook. The guy can play and would be one of the best #3 or #4 Receivers in the league, IMO.

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Myron Rolle, Robert Johnson and Stafon Johnson will not make the roster unless CJ doesn't show. Ringer & Harper are sure things, that third spot goes for CJ. I think they keep four safeties - Hope, Griffin, Babs & Fuller. I wouldn't mind seeing Hope cut to save the money and start Babs with Johnson OR Rolle making the 53.

I don't think Hawkins will make it either. Wyatt said he's actually been more quiet this pre-season/in camp than he was last year; doesn't bode well for him. You really think the Titans will cut Ball or Ford? I doubt it. That's why I can't see Egboh or Sheppard making the 53; unless Haye is cut, which I'm not opposed too.

Klug & Clayton are sure bets to make the roster and probably see a lot of playing time.

I like Figurs but can't see that happening as well; Britt, Washington, DWill, Gage & Mariani are your 5 WR's; can't keep 6.

I wouldn't mind seeing Ratliff beat out Smith as well.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That's it! I'm now officially heading up the "Get Lavelle Hawkins Fired" committee. If dbc likes him, I just can't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar