What game(s) are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Ryudo, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Been going strong ever since cs 1.0 came out. CS:GO go now. But who the hell wants to play CS on a console?
  2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

I thought you'd like that game.
  3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

You buy it yet?
  4. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

Need to break down and get that Stick of Truth
  5. Alex1939

Yeah **** I think I'm over halfway through it.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Is Titanfall any good?
  7. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

It's not bad.. I'm only level 6 or 7 so I don't have much unlocked.. still getting used to wall jumping everywhere. With a good group it's probably 10x more fun.
  8. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Played in the Elder Scrolls Online beta and while its a pretty good game the monthly subscription really kills it for me. It would take an amazing game for me to justify $60 plus $15 a month and I just didn't feel like it was at that level.
  9. Alex1939

Oddly I'm actually the opposite when it comes to this.

I would much rather pay a subscription than have to buy add-ons/perks/special weapons/whatever with real cash.

Plus I think subscription based games can provide a better atmosphere and group of players.

I may just be old school like that. But I can't ever seem to get into a free to play game.

Purely from a business/marketing perspective I think they screwed up with the sub model though. Should've made it $5 a month and then sold some special copy of the game for an extra $20 that would've come with a 6 month pre-paid subscription.
  10. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ya I can definitely see that if they stick true to their word and continue to add solid content to the game each month thats more than just weapons/armor here or there.

I totally agree they screwed up with the pricing in going full retail $60 price on the base game ($80 for special edition) and then going top end subscription on top of it is just too much. They definitely should have found a middle ground instead of basically milking it for every penny that they possibly could. In the end, they will probably feel it in the sales totals as they could've reached a much broader audience.