What game(s) are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Ryudo, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

This, this and this....

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Finally playing BF3... haven't played online yet but the campaign is pretty cool. MUCH better than the cheese-fest that was Bad Company 2. I don't really care for how much they've completely stolen from the MW franchise considering they're rivals at this point, but ah well.

Also picked up Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Fight Night Champion. FNC was easy up until I got to the last guy... then the difficulty goes up about 50 levels. Stupid.

Red Dead Redemption coming this week. Need more hours.

4. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Really just ones I played this week taking a break from RPG's
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Mmm... Phantom Dust. Yukio Futatsugi is assuredly a man among boys in the game development realm. The Otogi games were pretty sweet too. I remember I was the only person to pick up on day one at my game store since Soul Calibur II came out that day. Good times, still remember the awesomeness of the Crimson King battle. Final boss was hell though.

Anyways, these days I'm just playing NFL2K1. Got a franchise mode goin' with the Titans. Currently in the year 2187*, and we have won 73 SBs. :)

* - I did not play 187 seasons mind, I simulated most of them. But occasionally I'll play a season if I got a good team.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I had the MGS HD Collection in my hands today. $29.99. Then I imagined myself sitting on the couch for hours at a time trying to beat three addictive games. I just couldn't pull the trigger.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

So now I know why not to buy more than 1 game at a time.

I beat Fight Night Champion... pretty sweet.

Started playing Battlefield 3. Beat the campaign- awesome. Started multi-player... eh. Enjoyable just waaayyy easier than Modern Warfare 3. Anyone that pretends that it's more tactical is kidding themselves. So many idiots walking out in the middle of nowhere on that game that you can't help but to at least break even. My KD ratio on there is way better than it is on MW3 and I don't even know the maps, hotspots, etc yet. I'll have a 2.0 in no time.

Bought Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.... haven't gotten to it yet even though I want to.

Bought Red Dead Redemption finally... it's a bit slow-going so far, but it's a cool game.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Playing Lost Odyssey while awaiting the return of my PS3.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Finally was able to take a little break from Skyrim to try out Mortal Kombat (PS3). I was a fighting game junkie as a kid but don't really play them much anymore. This new(ish) MK is lots of fun though.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

10. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Currently playing the mass effect series again trying to get saves on my xbox so i can carry them over once the 3rd comes out next month

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar