What game(s) are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Ryudo, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Just installed the walking dead episode 4. Excited to play it tomorrow.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Just finished Dead Space 2

Started Darksiders (since it was free) but not sure if I like it. Since I am on holidays today I'm not starting anything new.

3. Titans Eternal

TWD Ep 4 was great. The most action of any by far- really enjoyed it. Story just keeps getting better. I'm gonna start a new game and make different choices, see how stuff goes down.

*not really a spoiler, I just hate him* FU BEN U DEAD BEN U HERR ME U DEAD

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah I heard it was the most zombie action-heavy episode. I think it got the lowest score of any episode by IGN though. I haven't had time to DL/play it yet. I'm sure I'll love it.

****SPOILERS BELOW****
    I don't know what you're talking about with Ben, obviously. But I haven't liked that loser from the get-go. I HATE Kenny too. I'm glad his family is dead. Not once, but twice he left me for dead. I couldn't wait to get rid of him/let him die and was BEYOND PISSED when he ended up being one of the only people left at the end of Ep 3.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Terrible company and this will be the last game I purchase through them. Mine won't download and now my game won't even play as it doesn't recognize my account. There is zero customer service or support because they have money so they don't care.

I'm pretty disappointed with the overall experience of this game. The game IS great, but lying about monthly releases, loss of save games, errors downloading... why bother.

6. Titans Eternal

No doubt there have been issues. I am not happy with the business side of this company at all... just their finished products. Near the end of episode 2, my save file was corrupted and I had to start everything over. Sucked, because I had to stick w/ my previous choices.. didn't want to make new ones, wanted to ride it out.

But you have the long delay in episodes.. game issues.. customer service problems..But as an ex long time MMO player, I have seen much, much worse... so perhaps I am a bit more forgiving than you.

Telltale might have issues, but I can't deny they've made a few amazing games.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Damn. That sucks.

I had a similar issue happen with another game. It DL'd and installed fine. But every time I tried to actually play the game it would freeze up and crash my PS3. Repeated emails to the developer were never returned. And it really sucks that PSN is able to just take your money and wash their hands of any responsibility whatsoever. No refunds, and that's that. Something needs to be done about that.

8. Titans Eternal

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I'm big time ex mmo so I know all about that lol.

I mean, I can't make my game work and I paid in advance. This is after waiting for delays beyond what they promised. I am just tired of this crap from gaming companies.

No more money from me and if I can't get the game to work I'll be going for a refund.

Also, it is extremely insulting that it tells me "make sure your internet connection is working" when I am trying to install.... while I have their forum pulled up bitching at the same time. Yeah, I think maybe it aint my interent that is the problem.

10. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Back to wow again for a month or so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar