What game(s) are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Ryudo, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Started Uncharted 3 until I get to Chapter 2 and it freezes on me every time. I'm going to have to try it on another PS3 but I think my PS3 is on the way out otherwise I am having a bad run of luck, seeing as one movie stops at the same stop, I had issues with another movie and now this.
  2. napier0810

napier0810 Rookie

right now im on madden of course uncharted3 n batman ac
  3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Max Payne 1 and 2...in anticipation for 3.
  4. Riverman

Riverman That may be....

Halo Anniversary. Actually is quite enjoyable "re-visiting" the original with improved graphics. Obviously not as riveting as the first time, but the campaign is fun for sentimental reasons.
  5. Gunny

Well PS3 is on the blink, so I will be without it for a little while I get it fixed.

NBA 2k11 on 360 will be for me for the moment.
  6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

It took me months to get tired of playing a career as Jordan. Only basketball game besides nba jam that I have liked.
  7. Gunny

Same. I've gone through 2 seasons and still lose games which is great. Generally the problem with sports games is I get bored because I always win.

Shouldn't have done an 82 game season though.
  8. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Playing through Metal Gear Solid.

It's amazing how much controller layouts have changed in the 14 years since MGS was made. I keep dying because I try to move with the analog stick, too bad it doesn't register and I just stand there punching air.
  9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I think the best moment ever for me was playing in the rookie vs sophomore game.. or w/e that is the nba does. Was behind the entire game, doing everything I could just to keep it close. I get the ball with 2 seconds left, losing by 2. Got the ball, set up a 3 and shot. Timer hit 0, and I nailed the 3.

Jordan ftw.

And yeah.. I did 3 seasons of all 82 games and never sim'd any. Really made getting to the finals feel nice, though.
  10. RTH

RTH Meh...

Dead Island on PS3.

Nothing like beating the s*&^ out of zombies with a baseball bat full of nails.