What game(s) are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Ryudo, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That does look pretty cool.

2. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

I finally picked up Borderlands on the cheap during the Steam Summer Sale and am having a blast with it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Currently playing Heavy Rain. About 2/3 in and loving it. I wish there were more games like it. My only (relatively minor) complaint is the motion controls. I hate that crap and wish it could be turned off. I just don't understand why all of a game's controls can't be accomplished with the 10 buttons, d-pad, and two six-asis joysticks already on the PS3 controller. I really hope this motion control stuff is just a fad.

Also replaying Mega Man 9. Great game. Great throwback to old school Mega Man.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I don't remember motion controls in that game. Its been a few years though.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

There was a rather lengthy software update when I first loaded the game. They added Move support. So (?)

When you start up a game now it asks if you want to play with Move or the regular controller. But even if you choose regular controller you still have to do things like shake the controller up and down, side to side, tilt the controller, etc. I just find it all really lame. I can understand motion controls with stuff like Wii Sports. But this is a very story-driven game with very little traditional "gameplay". Just seems gimmicky. But like I said, this is a pretty minor complaint as all other aspects of the game make up for it in spades.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Finished up Heavy Rain yesterday. Started Friday night. Finished Sunday. Haven't been that absorbed in a game in a long, long time. My dislike of the motion controls aside, I really wish there were more games like it. Can't wait for Beyond Two Souls.

7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

How much orange juice did you drink?

I haven't played it, but the sequence near the start of the game while they are at the mall was pretty powerful

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

???
    Yeah it was. This game did an excellent job of getting you emotionally invested in the characters and the world. There were a few decisions along the way where I felt legitimate anxiety about the choice I was making. Such a unique experience and just very, very well-done game overall.

I really think Heavy Rain would be your kind of game Eternal.

9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I would love to play it if they made a pc port. No console right now, and not going to buy another until the next gen hits.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Sony owned so they won't port it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar