What game(s) are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Ryudo, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Not if they take it seriously.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Finished up Walking Dead Episode 2 today. REALLY enjoyed this one even though it was light on zombie action. There were some really tough decision this time around.

I'm curious as to what decisions the rest of you who have played the game made.

*****SPOILERZ*****
    My choices:
    - Chopped dude's leg off.
    - Didn't kill the crazy lady at the campsite.
    - Didn't help kill Larry.
    - Killed the skinnier brother.
    - Didn't kill the fatter brother.
    - Stole the food from the car.
    *****/SPOILERZ*****

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

That really sucks. I saw this post before I finished up so I started copying my save file every time I loaded the game. Luckily I didn't have the issue.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Platinum'd All 4 One last night.

Now onto the Trilogy.

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

*Chopped the leg
    *Didn't kill the lady, I knew those brothers were fking creepy. Wanted all the info she was willing to spew.
    *Tried to save Larry. Salt licks.. ftl
    *Killed both of the brothers. THEY CUT OFF MARKS LEGS AND FED THEM TO THE GROUP! And THEN wanted to kill the rest of us. They all had to die. Clementine better nut up!
    *Didn't steal the food. Lee must be awful hungry by now.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

*****SPOILERZ*****
    Yeah it was obvious from the get-go they were up to something. But I didn't see the whole cannibalism angle coming until the butcher room in the barn was revealed.
    I was planning on killing the fat boy too but then when he was pleading for me to I figured I'd leave him there alone to get eventually get eaten by zombies.
    This was honestly the toughest decision in the game for me. I KNOW it will come back to bite me in some way later on. But the car looked abandoned (door open, headlights on). If I were really in that situation I would've jacked the food and never looked back.
    *****/SPOILERZ*****

I'm loving this game way more than I imagined I would. They're doing an excellent job of making the relationships and decisions seem genuine and relevant. I actually feel bad whenever I disappoint Clementine. :ha:

Can't wait for episode 3. Hopefully it's on time. :rolleyes:

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Titans Eternal

I hope I am rewarded in some way for not stealing from that car. Let's be real, if that was real life.. i would of done it in a heart beat. But killing the brothers, etc.. Clementine is growing up in a new world. Mercy and kindness get's your legs chopped off.

I sound like such a nerd. But I agree about the game. So much better than I thought it would be- and I liked episode 2 more than 1.

Check out Costume Quest and Stacking for some other really great Telltale games.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I feel the same way. Loved episode 1 but think I liked this one just a little bit more. They're doing an awesome job making the decisions and relationships seem real. Whereas in something like GTA I'll just kill people all willy-nilly for the fun of it, in WD you actually have to put some thought into it and think about what the consequences will be.

I'll be sad when this series is over. :sad2:

9. Titans Eternal

If each episode is even marginally better than the last, I will happily proclaim that this is the best game I have ever played.

I'm a lil tipsy, so sorry for the high five spam :p

I STILL stand by I would of rather of waited for the entire game to be finished and released as a whole. The episodic releases..it helps sales/hype maybe, and helps build the anticipation for the next episode- But I want instant gratification NAAAAOOOWWWW!

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Here is what I think they should have done...

Have all 5 episodes ready for release at $25 price OR you can pay $50 for all 5 and you have pre-ordered 5 future episodes to come out "monthly". If you don't pre-order they should charge like $8 per episode.

I think this would've helped with the delay, because the episodes are so short. And this would have made them more money. Of course we are also talking twice the game here. But when all is said and done, those 5 episodes can probably be beat in a 12 hour playthrough or quicker.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar