What game(s) are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Ryudo, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

@Gunny @VondyP @RTH @SawdustMan

I found it. I knew about it being a digital download, as was the rest of the stuff. The card must have gotten mixed up when I was opening everything, as I just found it behind the packaging inside the box. Lol I swear I went through everything 5 times yesterday and determined there was no code for the actual game in there anywhere.

Sorry, I'm an idiot.

I installed the texture packs thing before reading it and when it got done I was like "wtf this isn't a game?!"

Facepalm for me.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

My grandson has a lot of fun with both Minecraft and Plants Vs Zombies.
    Plants Vs Zombies has to be online though so you will need Xbox Live.

I know prices keep adding up but I would highly recommend 2 things.

1. Get a years subscription to Xbox Live Gold for 59.99. Each month you are offered games for free and some of them are pretty good. You can keep those games as long as you are subscribed. Also, you need it to play games online.

2. Get EA All Access. It is 29.99 for a year subscription and it offers around 40 EA games for free. The Madden Games, FIFA, Hockey, Plants vs Zombies (1and2), all of the Mass Effect games, and many more.

I had Madden 17 on PS4 and switched to Xbox One S. I went to the used game store to get Xbox version of 17 and they wanted 35 dollars. So instead I paid the 29.99 All Access and have been playing Madden 17 and other games as well.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

@5tweezyPOT has an Xbone and kids, he probably knows

4. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Plant vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 was our first purchase. I was kind of upset to find out that you HAVE to be online to play the game as she doesn't live with me and doesn't have internet at home at the moment.

So, if you get a subscription to Live Gold and download a game, it only works as long as you have an active live subscription?

EA Access seems like a decent deal if you're in to sports games, as that's mostly what EA produces.

5. RTH

RTH Meh...

Lego games are GREAT

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Yeah, I originally bought Plants vs Zombies for the PS4 not knowing you had to be online. It was disappointing for my grandson when we tried it and he couldn't play.

Yes, you have to be subscribed which is why I suggested the 1 year subscription for 59 dollars.

While EA does have a lot of sports games, I was quite suprised by all the non-sports games they have as well (including Plants vs Zombies).

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/entertainment/xbox-one/live-apps/ea-access
    for a list of current games. They add more games semi-regularly.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  7. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

With the EA access, I'm guessing you have to be online to play the games? Meaning, you can't download them and play them offline later?

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

It's too bad those Viva Pinata games are not still around. They seem like something a girl would love.

9. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Oh no, once you download them, they are like any game. You don't have to be online, except games like Plants vs Zombies.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I guess what I mean to say is do you own the game forever once downloaded or is it only as long as you're subscribed to the EA access?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar