What former Titans still live in the area?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Titanmc, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanmc

Titanmc Starter

I understand McNair still has a home here. Are there any others?

2. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

I think Kevin Carter still has a house here. Eddie too?

3. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Some of them are

Frank Wycheck
    Brad Hopkins
    Neil O'Donnell
    Kevin Dyson

4. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

kevin long

5. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

That's right! If you need a loan, contact Kevin at Countrywide ;)

6. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Carter still does, as far as I know, and stays here in the offseason. Eddie still lives here and is involved in local politics. He's a protege of Nashville Vice-Mayor Howard Gentry, Jr., and says he wants to run for office himself. I reckon he plans on staying.

Marcus Robertson, now the Titans' Director of Player Development, lives here.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

EG got himself appointed to the Metro Arts Commission, so I guess that good o'l boy network he is cooking with Gentry is working out for him.

8. Nash

Nash Starter

jason Mathews coaches at MBA

9. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Last I heard Lorenzo Neal still lived here. His wife is a teacher. Deron Jenkins has a real estate company in town. Dan Alexander plays for the Kats and sells real estate for a firm in Green Hills I think. Scott Sanderson does the pregame show on Sunday morning.

There are quite a few NFL players from other teams who live here as well. Ross Browner works for Backfield In Motion. I'm pretty sure Ernie Conwell live in Franklin.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I talked to Rocky Calmus a couple of weeks ago. I think he's still in the area. Shad Meier is still around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar