Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

what floyd might do!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by steveo, Jan 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. steveo Guest

I have the feeling that reese will sign mcnair and then go after a team running back either bush if he is left or deangelo williams. He will try to pick up a qb in latewr rounds.
  2. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $670
    Doubt he takes DeAngelo at #3. It's very uncertain where he could slot. Early indications are anywhere from #5 to #17. Big range.

In the end, I doubt we'll reach. I think we'll take what falls and move on.
  3. Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I heard San Fran is very interested in DeAngelo... I actually go to college at Memphis and I must say, the kid is amazing. I think he might end up better than Bush... that said there is pretty much no chance that we draft him.
  4. Tennessee Guest

D. Williams will be outstanding and probably the best "Running-back" ... from my point of view, not saying that he will be a better playmaker than Bush, but I could be convinced otherwise.
  5. maximus Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I dont think Floyd knows entirely what he will do, he wont know what he will do until the Titans are on the clock
  6. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    :thumb:
  7. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    I know exactly what Floyd is going to do. I just don't want to spoil the surprise for everyone... :ha:
  8. maximus Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    He will pick a player or he will trade down and pick a player. Thats what Floyd will do.
  9. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $670
    Upon further review, Floyd Reese...will make...a decision.

That's my best guess.
  10. Ragevsuall Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.