What FAs do we go get and bring in?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by oilerstruck, Apr 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Okay the draft is over. What do we do next? Which rookie FAs do we bring in? What vet FAs do we seriously begin to look at? Ty Law?

2. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

Ty Law is a big no-no IMO. He would add nothing but age and we don't need that kind of age. We need young players who have potential and shown something. There's no real stand out FAs like Ernest Shazor last year. I think we should have taken a speed QB this year. With Vince Young we need a similar runner type QB to keep as a contingency plan. I AM NOT suggesting Marcus Vick.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

question is does anyone bring in Vick?

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

it won't be us

we might bring in Darrell HAckney though

5. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

I could see the Cardinals or Raiders bringing in Vick.

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Dare I say Oakland? :brow:

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Albert Toeiana. Dammit I want some o-line competition :irked:

8. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Toeania is huge and I'd like to see us bring him in. You can even go ahead and bring in Rob Smith with him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar