What does the WR depth chart look like to you?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VondyP, Aug 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

It's OK not to keep too many receivers when you have receivers worth a damn, but the 5th reciever could be just as good as the #1 in this group. Nothing really separating any of them from the pack.

If McBride can return kicks, cool. But they're giving Byard and I think Reed a chance at returns too. What happens if one of them wins the job?

2. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Well obviously if there is someone better then that would change things

3. EnglandTitan66

EnglandTitan66 "The Plump Prince"

Going with .. Wright , Matthews , Sharpe , Johnson , McBride. Tre only stays if there is nothing better on waivers. Douglas showed chit last year so even if he has been a warrior off-season , he's still out in my book.

DGB would have been after Johnson in the list and I would have stuck at that five and cut McBride. I wish him all the best in Philly. At least his last action was to spring Murray on the TD run against SD.

Five WR is max IMO , suspect we will have 4 x TE.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

After reading through all these, I think only one other person thinks Johnson has a shot at starting because of his size. I actually see Matthews, AJ, Wright as the 1, 2, 3. Sharpe will get in the mix but he's young so I see Johnson's experience getting him on the field. McBride will get a spot for ST at least, Douglas and Hunter can fight for the #4 spot and McBride gets 5.

5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Maybe they like seeing DMC, Run!!!!

6. DaCost

DaCost Starter

I think we got worst we're older slower and have alot lest talent.

7. 14u2ponder

14u2ponder Starter

This. People thinking we are going to keep 6 wideouts are insane. I'm thinking we keep 4.

1. Mathews
    2. Sharpe
    3. Wright
    4. My gut says, Douglas (but Mcbride or Hunter could grab the spot).

It depends on if Douglas familiarity with the system or if Mcbride's ST value wins them over, or if Hunter's upside starts to pay dividends.

8. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Matthews
    Sharpe
    Wright
    Johnson
    Hunter

Mcbride is gone because we are keeping Mccluster

9. Greenlawler

Greenlawler Gorman Thomas Fan Club

I think the coaching staff values Douglas more than what people here are thinking, albeit one slot.

1. Matthews
    2. Sharpe
    3. Wright
    4. Douglas
    5. Johnson
    6. McBride
    7. Hunter

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Multiple teams eye Cleveland Browns WR Josh Gordon in trade

Josh Gordon being traded? It says Cleveland isn't open to trading him, but teams always say that. They should keep him and hope his college bud RG3 can keep him out of trouble.

If we got the non-weed version of Gordon, it would be a gamechanger. But, not sure that guy still exists.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar