What does Mariota need to work on to beat the Bills?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PRAY IV M3RCY, Oct 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

What? Are you the pigeon police? Mind your business retard.

[​IMG]

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  2. JiminyBillyBob

Judging by the amount of mental diarrhea he continuously posts, I would say the guy with the three chins has a second account.

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. JiminyBillyBob

I guess :cj: ran out of money. He is putting in a little more effort. Probably looking for another payday. Once he gets paid he goes back to tripping over his own shadow.

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. IceBurg

IceBurg Rookie

There's no need to go after my gardeners. The chins are a proud family.

• LOL LOL x 3
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Bills have a new PR off the streets, not going to be a strength we need to worry about like with Cleveland... Or so it shouldn't be an issue..

6. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Not being afraid to be mobile when he stands in the pocket and coverage is on lockdown.... That's the only negative I have with him so far.... but I would much rather b**** and moan about someone not taking off enough, than to have the same for an interception/incompletion machine...... so I'm not complaining..

(plus I think Marcus sees that most mobile qbs get injured, and are never "the same" qb again... and that illuminate's his desire to be a great pocket qb)

7. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

My main concern about drafting the "mobile" QB was that most get hurt, bust and that the Titans have had a bad track record recently. This said, he's proven me wrong in that he can be a fairly accurate pocket passer.

So now what I'd like to see him improve on is ball security, and moving around a bit more when the pocket collapses (but not necessarily running it). Give guys time to get open, but trust your legs and make sure to slide feet first!

8. ThreeBallPaul

ThreeBallPaul Starter

Ball security will win or lose us this game

9. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

Accuracy. He was deadly accurate the first game and not so much after that. I actually believe that accuracy is his strength unless he falls behind and starts pressing.

10. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Sadly, I think we drop this game...and it's going to be a shame, because we may be 1-3 instead of 2-2 thanks to our Defense playing "Safe" and blowing the game against the Colts.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar