What does it look like if the Pats just lay a huge beatdown on the Colts?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Nov 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moose4now

moose4now Starter

But, Randy Moss didn't play in the second half of last year's game.

And, I heard a nasty rumor that he'll be playing tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Pats wins big.

2. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Like I said in another post the game could be blown up big by one team or another but I think it will be close. There's no telling what this game will bring. Who knows maybe the Colts win big.

3. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

And too, if the opposite happens We'll have the same result. Relentless ravings of the Colts. Face it, We're on the losing end no matter who wins. Kenny Mayne said it best last Sun. night, We're doing our best to overhype this game as much as possible... and it will continue.
    I really am torn, God help us all if it were to end in a tie. I don't know how that would affect the standings, but I don't know if I could stand to watch another game. I can only imagine how much more B.S. we'd hear during every second of every game about the colt & pats. Football at that point would be worthless!

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

If the pats are cheating, Patriots 39 Colts 17
    If they are caught cheating, Colts 27 Patriots 10

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Are you considering having Stallworth, Moss, and Welker cheating?

6. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

One interesting matter...who will the refs cheer for?

We have all seen the zebras coddle both Manning and Brady, and their teams.

But will this game cause the ref's heads to sputter and explode in confusion about which team to favor?

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I don't think the game will be determined by who the refs favor, nor do i favor the Dolts simply because of my hatred towards the Pats. Let them run off with a perfect season... for all i care the Dolts need to lose this one so we can get into a better position to catch them for first place.

As to what i think, i highly suggest the horsies take a shower before walking on the field and be well prepared to have their **** pushed in all afternoon.

aaaahh.. what i'd like for Peyton to look like after the game:

[​IMG]

:coltssuk:

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

got money against a perfect season for the Cheatriots so this looks like my best shot .... plus I do not want to hear it from our wine master on Monday about how good he thinks the Cheatriots are.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Nice anal-ysis guys. Pats had this one all sewed up by halftime. Nice call.:rolleyes:

Brady's numbers look like a vince young game to this point. That against a defense that replaced half their starters.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Pats are playing terrible. Dungy is being smart by putting the game in his defense/runningbacks hands, knowing how Peyton plays in big games. (see: superbowl)
    As soon as he let him pass deep, INT, lol.

but how long can the patriots play their worst? Colts are playing as good as they can, and Pats are playing as bad as they can - it's a 6 point game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar