What do you want to see Saturday against the Pack?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CJtheBeast, Aug 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I want to see our transition to 3/4. Since this is our first year, Horton may actually mix up a lot of things and not hold too much back.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

First and foremost- no injuries.

Then- I'd like to see Sankey on about 3-5 carries. Want to see McCluster catch the ball so I can assess his hands.

I'd like to see Mett get the entire 2nd half.

I'll be at game. Anybody else?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I wanna see jake throw about 8-10 Times. A couple deep shots.
    Course our new d
    Sankey.
    Wanna see taylor Thompson do something

4. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Like Riverman said the most important thing is no injuries.

I do not expect to see us blitz a lot...I think we rush 4 guys a bunch...the thing with the 3-4 is that it often looks like a blitz because you have your choice of 4 guys to send which makes the OL/QB guess where the 4th guy is coming from. We need to work on the basics of disguising or 4 man base rush package. We need to be able to get pressure with 4 guys. In my book it is not a blitz unless you bring more than 4 guys.

I want to see us stuff Eddie Lacy. He is one of the most physical RBs in the league and we need to show that we can be stout against the run.

On offense I want to see the OL get a good push. I want to see Warmack and Schwenke show that they have made the big jump that is expected in the 2nd yr.

5. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

I was trying to name one of two areas I would like to see, but I couldn't. Too darn anxious on this first game and seeing all aspects of the team. :bliss:

Yes, I know it's preseason. Still excited. :headbang:

6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I want a freakin W

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Hard to say. I am all for saving the starters to avoid injuries, but I think Jake is the exception. I think experience is what he needs the most of, injuries be damned. Hope to see him at least a half.

8. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

Doubt we will see much of anything in the first preseason game. I am looking forward to seeing Sankey though. I did not follow him at all in college, so this will be my first opportunity to really watch him play outside of highlight reels.

9. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

The OL gel and Locker looking confident and getting the ball out quick with multiple reads. Also pre-snap read. The new 3-4 D, and hopefully a lot of blitzing. Really want to see BWW step up and take the #2. No injuries, and Hunter going over the top. Also want to see how Sankey looks.

I really wish I could watch this game but sadly, NFL Sunday Ticket doesn't show pre-season in Canada :(

10. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I want to see Lewan against some decent competition and see how he holds up. I want to see Campbell not suck. I want to see Sankey show why he will unseat Greene as #1 before preseason is over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar