What do you think Pac Man is doing with his time off?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bongo59, Nov 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Bias on Bongo's part or not Pac is self destructive and those kind of guys usually don't accomplish much compared to what they could. Heck, Owens might be the best WR in the game and one of the best of all time yet his antics have cost him a much better career and Owen's problems are not close to Pacman's. Pacman is the type who could end up doing some jail time before it is all said and done.

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Bi Polar's killer rabbit

:rotfl:

I haven't seen that in years. Looks like a job for Alex Forrest! :shocked:

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

From what I understand, he's learning to speak Spanish. By the by, Gunny and BiPolar know that cost is for me!

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Pacman is whipped. :ha:

5. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Seriously, if you are speaking of Jamie in Belle Meade, then at least spell it right! Next, from what I understand, they do NOT sell men clothes. They do not custom make clothes, more less, custom make a man a fur! Jamie in belle mead sells high end designer clothes and accessories. Faith Hill shops there, so I know that Pac wouldn't get special treatment in Jamie's store. There are more logical places for Pac to get a fur cost made. There is a tailor that several of the players use to custom make their clothes.

What i'm trying to gently say is, Pac wasn't in Jamie getting a die made for himself. Without obnoxiously dropping names, etc. Let's just say that Jamie does not offer that service to her female clients and would not offere to make a coat for a man. She would use her vendors to order what you requested, but would send a man to another store if he wanted a cost for himself.

Pac is well aware that Jamie is a women's clothing store!

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

definitely a days of our life's quality topic.

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Maybe the fur coat is a settlement to the girl he spit on.......: )

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

No, seriously guys, let's get this back on track...

Kindereggs are awesome! When I was living abroad, I went through at least one a day. My roommates and I had a killer collection of the little prizes...

Wow, haven't thought about those in forever... thanks Vig.

9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

The next dramatic incident I see coming from Pacman is going to be a league imposed illegal substance suspension.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar