What do you think Pac Man is doing with his time off?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bongo59, Nov 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

1. thinking about his future?

2. pondering what the Titans next move is?

3. taking the digital video recorder home to study the Ravens?

4. going to Jaime's and ordering a white mink coat with racoon collar?

take a guess.

2. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

This is not a joke.......................

3. Number 1...

4. As long as he's not doing anything else that can get him into any more legal trouble, I'm OK with it...

Plus, if I had that kind of money I'd probably get myself a nice mink coat (I could never pull that look off... :ha:).

5. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

nope

6. probably #4 since he seems to consistantly make bad choices

7. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

we have a winner......................a family member works there and he came in today to find white mink and racoon coat and when they did not have one he will come in and get measured for one................Jaime's staff is now looking to buy the materials to make it..................here is the classic line he used to the girls today...................

"I need this coat so I look good driving around in my Lamborghini"

I guess he has his priorites straight.....................this guy has no chance of making it here long term. This will be his last yr in TN in my opinion.

8. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

so what if he's buying a mink coat? as long as he didnt kill the animals after hunting season is over i really dont give a crap...

do you know for a fact he isn't thinking about his choices... cause i'm pretty sure thats info even you cant get.
    do you know he isnt watching ravens games? doubt it... even if he didnt get coaches tapes i bet he doesnt have a hard time finding tape on them...
    do you know if he isn't wandering the titans next move? doubt it...

this thread is pretty pointless

9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I can see Bongo's point. Is he right for us? Yeah, I want him to perform well, but I am SICK of having to worry about weather we can rely on him. What if he gets suspended when the game REALLY matters. It could get ugly....

10. i think the point of this thread shows what the mentality of some of the young nfl players that get thrown a lot of money. Adam is trouble for Tenn. So is AH. I will be glad to see them go. Troubled players make bad choices on and off the field.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar