What do you think of this?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Jan 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

The guy complaining said....
    I live in a trailer and now my sensitivities are hurt!!! :cry:

Ok, not really :lol:

Dumb oversite, but can't make a mountain out of this molehill.

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I think it's awesome. I love sports for this reason, HOMEFIELD ADVANTAGE! What about Santa getting snowballed in Philly, c'mon. I bet there are songs ten times worse than "rock you like a Hurricane" that the people of New Orleans could get worse over. Like for instance, "the wheels on the bus go round and round", or "she thinks my trailer's sexy". It would be fun to be the sound guy Saints week.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

On one level, I agree with you.
    I don't think I am inflating this.

I'm only saying what SK is saying.
    this is how a good number of Bucs fans feel.
    The only thing I'm alledging is that it was a stupid thing to do. It's not about taste. I think it's established that had they thought about it they would have used discretion and thus not played it. That's what makes it a stupid mistake.
    [​IMG]
    Chucky doesn't look too happy about it. :ha:

I'm not offended by it myself, I can totally see how others might be.
    I just think it's funny when people/persons make blunders like this.

It was a stupid oversight.
    If it wasn't they would not have said they were sorry.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

BECAUSE OF THE SOUND GUY TB HAS BAD CHI.

CHI is the flow of energy.
    There are bad Chi and good Chi. Bad chi is when things do not flow, flow too fast, is stagnant or blocked. Good chi is when everything flows and there is happiness and harmony; a sense of well being in your environment. You want your home to have the best Chi possible. Balance is the key in Feng Shui.

There are three types of Chi, here are their names:

Sheng Chi: a positive space shere you feel good and your life is going well.

Si Chi: Stagnant area where things are depression and not going along easily.

Sha Chi: also known as arrow chi, is a bad chi, where things feel really wrong.

To correct chi and send it in the right direction, one uses "cures"*. For example, cures are objects placed in the right area to change the chi to a more positive mood. Some other cures might be to change colors or rearrange objects. Too much positive chi can become negativity, as life may seem to be going to fast and out of control. You need balance to keep life in harmony.

Stupid Bucs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar