What do you think of this?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Jan 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Thats just stupidity at its best.

2. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

dang that sucks

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Noun
    1. stupidity - a poor ability to understand or to profit from experience.

1st home game against Saints since Katrina.

2. stupidity - a stupid mistake

yes. stupid indeed.

[​IMG]

Hey Andy!

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

man that is one freaky chucky doll.

5. wino

wino True 2 the shoe..GO COLTS

Im not insensitive to what the people of New Orleans (and the entire Gulf Coast region) have been through. My boss lives there so I have some very close insight to the devastation. But.....

Should we ban any song that has a reference to "shaking" or "moving" from being played in a game against the 49'ers?
    After all, people have died in earthquakes in the San Francisco area.

I'm not so cold to think "anything goes", but where does the line get drawn? And when?
    Isn't it possible this really is just a routine they've performed all season long and it truly was just an oversight?

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

There are alot of songs.
    Do they screen calls for "The Jeff Fisher Show" ???

7. I don't think it should be a matter of "banning" the song, and I doubt it was intentional. But I do think that they should have been intelligent enough to not use the song that particular week.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I only see an issue with it because it hasnt been that long since the Hurricane hit, if it had of hit 5 years ago and the issue came up then I wouldn't have an issue with it.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

OVERSIGHTS ARE STUPID.
    stupid = oversight

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar