What do you think of me now?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Mar 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Looking through yesterdays Tennesseans "Ticket Box" classifieds, I realize my prediction coming true. The Bandwagon Riders are bailing. There are PSLs for sale at face value or below. The trend started when ticket vouchers were sent out. A PSL hunters dream come true.
    But things have changed. We won't be playing the worse teams the NFL has to offer like we did in '05. We won't have the same starters as we did in '05.
    Dallas, Patriots, Jets, Giants, Baltimore are coming to Tennessee along with the Colts and Jags.
    We will be fielding a defense the likes of which, we haven't seen in a long time, KVB, Haynesworth, Bulluck, Thornton, Hope, Pacman and strong hopefuls in Hill and Fuller.
    This doesn't seem to be a year to give up on the Titans and your PSL. I'm excited about the '06 Titans. Last December, I figured the Titans a 4 win team against a tougher schedule. I've changed my mind in recent days. It's starting to look like an 8-8 team with potential to go higher. We haven't stopped spending in FA, and we haven't drafted our #3 yet!

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I bought my psl on transfer prior to the 2004 season.
    I paid above face value to a venture capitalist who has never been to a Titans game in Nashville... There is no way I'm jumping ship. I'm fully paid up.

Weak-sauce psl holders selling out low is good. There are 10,000 die hards just waiting for a crack at a psl. The Coliseum crowd could be better for this. I bet they will be a loud, rowdy bunch next year.

3. Nine

Nine Starter

I've been watching the PSL's, but the pickings this year aren't as good as they were last year at this time. Mostly upper level and club seats, but only a handful of lower level PSL's available. Last year, LL seats were coming out of the woodwork, at face value.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Who are you again....:ha:

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I got 2 PSL's and they aren't for sale. Not sure who will go with me this yr since I stopped dating this one women. Oh well plenty of time to find another woman to go :brow:

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

You could always email me an extra ticket
    in case I've got an extra woman with me.

:brow:

I could even paypal you face value.:greedy:

seriously. I might need a third sometime.:helmet:

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I will keep you in mind. Last yr I missed a few games. I always sell the tickets at face value. I don't pay more than face value for any ticket so I don't sell over face value. I am not in that business so just as long as I get my money back I am ok with it

8. fitantitans

Excited about '06

I've seen tons of upper level go below face value. To give credit to some, they are selling their seats because they found better seats.
    You can find Club seats at face value, it's the season ticket price that drives most away from this area.
    When our tickets are mailed out, that's when most of the PSL plus season tickets will go up for sell.
    When my picture turns up in the obituaries, my PSL will be for sale.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

So, what is it going to take for you to will that to me?

10. fitantitans

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm

How about that Piggly Wiggly sack full of beers you always talk about. That would get negotiations off to a good start.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar