What do you really think of Cortland?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thepoonerboy

thepoonerboy Jake "Lockout" Locker

How many championships has Andre won?
    How many have those "dirty players" won over the years?

2. thepoonerboy

I will help you. Hines Ward. Dirtier then Finny. 2 Rings.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Finnegan, on the other hand, didn't make himself available to the press. He was all smiles walking off the field yet he can't apologize or make a comment of any kind after the game?

If Finny was a Raven I bet there'd be 20+ threads on this forum about what a cheap piece of crap he is. Look, I know he is a nice guy off the field. I know he plays hard and that's commendable. But those things shouldn't excuse all the unnecessary stuff.

4. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

How do you know he didn't apologize? Were you in the locker room?

And why apologize?

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I meant publicly apologize or make a statement of any kind.

At this point it's clear that there's a divide among the fans as to whether he did anything wrong. Based on what I saw, I think he definitely did do something wrong. You, and plenty of others, don't. And that's completely fine and your prerogative. As with debating whether or not CJ lacks great vision, we'll have to agree to disagree on this one. :)

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

How many has Cortland Finnegan won? For the most part, Championship teams are composed of high character players. Saints, Colts, Patriots, etc..

Great. Go root for the Steelers.

7. thepoonerboy

The titans are a hard hitting team. If you want cry babies who complain when someone looks at them wrong go root for the Chargers. I want a team that isn't afraid to go out and hit someone. Pats are real classy. Cheating is better then hitting someone real hard. Thanks for answering the question though. Andre has no rings. If you want to rub Andre's ego then text him how sorry you are that Finny got into his head. It makes me sad how soft this league has got over the years. If you let someone get into your head enough that makes you want to fight then you get no sympathy from me. Grow a pair and play the game.

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Theres a difference between playing physical within the rules, and instigating a fight. It's ok though, keep living in fantasy land where everything the Titans do is right.

9. Vitharr

Vitharr Camp Fodder

He apologised on the radio earlier tonight. He said he was sorry for how he left the stadium, taunting the fans and whatnot. He also said he thought if he were the one throwing punches at AJ then he would have recieved a suspension.

10. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Didn't the Pats have Rodney Harrison... possibly one of the dirtiest players in NFL history?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar