What do you guys think

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Jones Drew and Foster both crushed us at least once this season.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

My point was, they would have racked up even more yards with Babin on one end.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

He is a product of the wide 9 scheme Washburn installed here. His ONLY job was to rush the passer. Scheme changed when wash left, no sense in keeping him. He wouldn't have been happy anyways, he wanted to follow Washburn, to remain successful

4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

This is true. Still, 32 sacks in 2 years is a lot. Wide 9 defensive ends still get blocked, and he still beats tackles to get sacks. Anything is an upgrade from Jason Jones, Dave Ball and Derrick Morgan.

5. Clark

for sure, if you look at babins stats, his last two years are the only time he has even remotely produced sacks tho.

he is talented at what he does and is a great fit for the scheme, no doubt.

I was rewatching the saints game and noticed on passing downs we were moving jones back to Dt. Seems like we are just trying anything to get pressure from that front four, regardless who is out there.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Considering all Babin is capable of doing is sacking wimpy QB's, and doesn't make many tackles, for the $5M he gets this year, he should have 30 sacks. He soooooooooooo overrated it's beginning to bug me some.

Put the high school version of Jevon Kearse out there and he gets 18 sacks too.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

Babin #2 (ex titan)
    Pierre Paul #3 (picked 1 before derrick the bust morgan)

Titans are cursed. doomed to always have lackluster coaches and 8-8 seasons

8. Clark

Babin might have played here, but without wash he was a wash.

TBH I didn't buy into the JPP hype the year we drafted Morgan, I was on the fridge about him and was surprised he went that early basically based on upside.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yesssss! I nailed it. Allen finishes with 22 sacks, Woodson had a league high 7 INT's, and Mojo took the rushing title. I am so smart.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I as well.

But I played it pretty safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar