What do you guys/gals think of Manning?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by coltsownyou, Oct 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coltsownyou

coltsownyou Guest

Just curious to see what the opinion of him is from your side. Like him? Hate him? He's all world, he sucks?

TIA

2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I think deep down we know he is probably the best QB in the NFL, but he cant win the big game. We will never like him because he plays for you guys....COLTS SUCK!!

3. coltsownyou

coltsownyou Guest

That says a lot about you, most would not have the sack to admit as much. I appreciate the honest reply, did you know that he can sing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Tcv5HgcYXU&mode=related&search=

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He's good. I just don't like him for two reasons.

1. Division Rival - automatic dislike.

2. He has shown instances of being an incredibly poor teammate.

5. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

I hate him.

Why?

Colts uniform
    Classles acts
    He is too high on himself
    Dont like his lower lip. Reminds me of Stallone.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:rolleyes:

have the sack? :suspect:

7. smili

smili Starter

He's on alot of commercials.

8. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

He is fascinating to watch play live. He truly is a field general.

He also looks hot in his Gatorade rain commercial when he hatches from the football. Where'd those muscles come from?!

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

There are teams I hate (Steelers, Browns, Raiders etc.) and teams that just kinda annoy me by their existence and The Colts fall under that category. Since the move they haven't and won't win (or appear in) any Superbowls anytime soon so they don't garnish enough ire for pure disdain..
    As someone else said their duds are the league's most bland. They are the northern outcast of a Southern Division, as midwest as they are they belong back in the east with The Bills and Dolphins...
    That said, Manning is a goofy ******* who doesn't really seem like he has championship fire burning in his eyes the way Elway, Favre or even Aikman did. What young QBs have that now? Brady, Big Ben, Palmer, probably Cutler, Oh and of course Eli (who will have more rings than his bubba - HA!)

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

personally, i know he's probably the best qb in the league. i just dont like the guy. nothing to do with the division rival. it was when he said "is tough limping around on the field or being there every down?"

i saw it as a pretty obvious shot at mcnair. then the whole "tryin' to be a good teammate here..." thing just solidified everything for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar