What do you do?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JMB54, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Do you ever dive in the seed like Scrouge McDuck in his money bin?

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I am a Senior Accountant /Analyst for a winery in the Napa Valley.

I asked for the title "Omni Wedge" but was given the one I stated. I do every thing from HR, IT, Generate financials. It is pretty automated I just need to make sure my excel stuff keeps pumping out the info the bosses want. I get allot of good free wine and a discount in the valley which is always a purk.

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

First thing you need is a shovel and a barrel, cuz it sounds like youre going for alot of gold:yes:

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Did you enjoy the film 'Sideways'? :))

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Physician's Assistant.

6. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Long story, I'll give you the Cliff Notes. A good friend of mine and I have "things" :rolleyes: with guys who work with the same company.(sidenote, we feel that we're too old to be referred to as a girlfriend, it's more special than being called a friend, special friend sounds like something wrong or sleazy, so right now it's "thing".:irked:

So anyway, our guys say that they respect our careers since we are both college grads who are excelling in our field. However, with their careers and from what they've seen of their co-worker's wives, it would be difficult to maintain a serious career. So, we don't like the term housewife, we don't have children so we can't be called stay at home mom's, therefore we've come up with the official title of "professional home groomer". A professional home groomer makes the house pretty, warm and inviting. A place where your husband wants to be to relax and enjoy his leisure time.:yes:

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I cut things and play with sharp objects. :grrhee:

Woodworker, finish carpenter; currently employed by event planner.

8. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

:ha:

I know that exact feeling. I'm in my early 40's and it always seems awkward calling my significant other "my girlfriend" yet there seems to be no other readily accepted term. There's always the option of saying "my partner" but as a guy that brings up all kinds of other unwanted implications (not that there's anything wrong with that). If you choose to go with "my special lady friend" you sound like a circa 1976 Mack Daddy.

Let me know if you ever come up with a workable solution to this annoyance.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

So, you basically just don't want to do much at all? Must be nice.

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

It's too damn bad more women don't think like that today.
    This was a better country when the women stayed home and did the women's work, and the men came home to their warm and inviting castles.

It was a better world when it was a man's world.
    Women just had to worry about making men comfortable,
    and men just had to worry about providing for their families, not doing the dishes or running a vacuum cleaner or any other nonsense a women should be doing for them.

It does my heart good to see there is still an old-fashioned thinking women alive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar