What do you do?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JMB54, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I work in the deitary department of Niagara Memorial Medical Center

Im 18, dont think this is a career job, lmao

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Postman :boom:

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Air Force Grunt

4. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Burger King. I'm only 17 lol

5. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Work at a video/film post production facility.

6. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Director of Customer Relations for the Australian subsidiary of a pretty big aviation joint.

Involves the occasional game of golf (must......let........customer.......win...), the more than occasional dinner and the very regular wine and beer drinking. And copious (marriage killing) amounts of travel.

But it's not all bad.

7. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Advance practice nurse. I have a strong interest in geriatrics and Alzheimer's. It's a fascinating disease process. If I get married, I'm going to put my career and studies on hold and become a professional home groomer....

8. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I am in college studying Electronic Media Communications. I do have a job, but's it's really crappy.

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

As in pet grooming? If not please explain.

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Technically my title is "Project Manager" but a better description would be jack-of-all-trades. I work for an international veterinary pet bird food company doing all kinda stuff: marketing, advertising dept. head, webmaster, travelling QC, trade show rep, veterinary advisor, customer service and all kinda other crap.. I love the job, the pay is great, I have gravy hours and I get to travel on the clock and the company is pro-environment which feels good..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar