What do you do for a living

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Dec 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

rvn?

2. halt

halt Starter

Republic Viet Nam.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

ahh gotcha.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Krogers at Hickory Hollow will cut you some. Ask for the Iowa porkchops, thick cut...

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Or buy a whole pork loin and cut them yourself. Awesome on the grill! :tailgate:

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

You're just too ashamed to admit that you're a guitarist in a country band.

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/O3Ph7Q1wNE_GwLK6w-kRyg"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/O3Ph7Q1wNE_GwLK6w-kRyg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

So basically you are unemployed?

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

He's licensed to work as an independent contractor in Nevada. :lol:

seriously though, I feel like a male prostitute. Man, it's a tough job market out there for skilled labor. I should have listened to Mr. T and stayed in school. If there are any "kids" about 20 or so reading this take some advice from me... stick with the books! I made the mistake and took the easy OT money and let that course work at community college slide to the back burner and now without a sheepskin I'm up the damn river...

but I was smart.... I married well... My wife is out at work riding around making that money slinging hydraulic pumps, selling repairs and doing custom repairs for heavy machinery. She does all of that in a sales capacity. She shakes that little money maker and those construction bosses all want to get her out to their jobsite and load her truck up with commission sales. It's fine by me. I've been taking care of the kid, keeping house, cooking us meals and just basically being a man whore. I mean really, I put out! :ha:

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gloat, i don't mean to be unappreciative but boneless? Dude, boneless? That's what you buy for grandma.

The best meat always comes off the bone. Those pork chops like the one cruds showed are better than any steak. The pork chops at ditkas are better than the porterhouse at ruth chris! I'm talking about death row last meal piece of meat here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar