Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

What do you do for a living

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Dec 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,035
    rvn?
  1. halt Starter

Moolah:
    $11
    Republic Viet Nam.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,035
    ahh gotcha.
  2. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,229
    Krogers at Hickory Hollow will cut you some. Ask for the Iowa porkchops, thick cut...
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,520
    Or buy a whole pork loin and cut them yourself. Awesome on the grill! :tailgate:
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,520
    You're just too ashamed to admit that you're a guitarist in a country band.
    • Staff / Moderator

Broken Record Biscuit Eater

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $299
    <object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/O3Ph7Q1wNE_GwLK6w-kRyg"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/O3Ph7Q1wNE_GwLK6w-kRyg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>
    1 people high five this.
  3. Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Moolah:
    $21
    So basically you are unemployed?
    1 people high five this.
  4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    He's licensed to work as an independent contractor in Nevada. :lol:

seriously though, I feel like a male prostitute. Man, it's a tough job market out there for skilled labor. I should have listened to Mr. T and stayed in school. If there are any "kids" about 20 or so reading this take some advice from me... stick with the books! I made the mistake and took the easy OT money and let that course work at community college slide to the back burner and now without a sheepskin I'm up the damn river...

but I was smart.... I married well... My wife is out at work riding around making that money slinging hydraulic pumps, selling repairs and doing custom repairs for heavy machinery. She does all of that in a sales capacity. She shakes that little money maker and those construction bosses all want to get her out to their jobsite and load her truck up with commission sales. It's fine by me. I've been taking care of the kid, keeping house, cooking us meals and just basically being a man whore. I mean really, I put out! :ha:
  5. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,977
    Gloat, i don't mean to be unappreciative but boneless? Dude, boneless? That's what you buy for grandma.

The best meat always comes off the bone. Those pork chops like the one cruds showed are better than any steak. The pork chops at ditkas are better than the porterhouse at ruth chris! I'm talking about death row last meal piece of meat here!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.